Nominations are now being accepted for the 2020 – 2021 Leadership Hoover Class. Individuals must be nominated by a current class member, an active alumnus, or a Leadership Hoover Board Member. Each person may nominate two (2) individuals for consideration. Nominations close on July 8, 2020 at 5PM CST.
Leadership Hoover shall be comprised of individuals who meet the following:
- Demonstrate leadership through their current professional positions.
- Exhibit a diversity of educational backgrounds.
- Hold positions of leadership in the community (philanthropic organizations, nonprofits, faith-based organizations, professional associations/organizations, etc.)
- Represent a broad cross-section of business and professional disciplines.
- Reflect the diversity of the Hoover community.
- Demonstrate a commitment to full participation and successful completion of the program.
- Exhibit the capacity to collaborate effectively with others.
- Represent unique perspectives that enrich one another’s experiences in the program.
While Leadership Hoover welcomes participation by elected officials, we discourage nomination of a person actively involved in a political campaign.